Selling Digital Products - Terms & Conditions
T H E P R O D U C T
Gain peace of mind when selling digital products, knowing that your work is protected and used as you meant them to be.
With this document, you'll protect your business by:
- Specifying your refund policy
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Making sure your work will be used according to the licenses provided
- Establishing user requirements
- Setting up your limitations of liability
- License and Use
- Intellectual Property and Product Copyright
- Refunds and Chargebacks
- Warranties and Liability
- User Requirements
- Printing Errors
- Third-Party Links
T H E H I G H L I G H T S
- 3-page Terms and Conditions of Digital Product Sales. Carefully written by a legal professional and curated for YOU!
- Delivered as an editable text Word document (.docx) and fillable PDF form (.pdf). You'll need to add your information and details, double check that everything aligns with your vision (make small tweaks if needed) and you'll be ready to go!
- PLEASE READ: This template and others are offered and sold for the convenience of the client. Be advised that this document does not constitute binding legal advice, nor can legal advice be given to the client with questions about this template and others. The client is further advised that the seller is not responsible for adverse legal consequences or the potential for adverse legal consequences, or detrimental effects on the client's business in any way, as a result of the use of this document. In the event of uncertainties, questions, issues, or concerns on the part of the client regarding this template and others, consultation with qualified legal counsel familiar with business and contract law is advised.
Download link will be sent to your Paypal email address.
Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder, it may take to 3-5 minutes to receive your download information.
If you don't receive your download email contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.